Some of our most common questions and concerns!
What’s the process of the appointment?
Before you arrive, avoid alcohol and caffeine 24 hours prior to your appointment. Alcohol thins your blood and caffeine stimulates your nerve endings, both can make for a less enjoyable experience!
When you arrive, we will clean the eyebrow area and then draw on your custom brows! We will work with your bone structure and what looks best on your face!
Then we will numb the area for about 20-30 minutes.
After that we will start with your microblading. For some this can be painful, others numb well so they don't feel it at all. It's different for everyone!
We will "draw" in hair strokes and then add pigment that is specific for facial permanent make up. Pigment will set in, we will wipe off, perfect the brow, possibly add in some more "hair strokes" and repeat with pigment! Appointment takes about 2 hours!
After the appointment you will start using a moisturizer given to you to keep the eyebrows moist so they don't scab. It takes about 5-7 days to heal, during these days you keep the moisturizer on them!
Any other questions, please call or text! Thank you!
Does it hurt?
It can hurt, every individual is different. For some they don't feel much more than pressure, and for others it is uncomfortable the whole time. But, in either case, we've never had a client who said it wasn't worth it! Book today!
Do you offer any discounts?
We sure do! Come in with a friend, and you will each get 15% off when you schedule on the same day or come in together for microblading.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
*Pregnancy/Breastfeeding (treatment is possible, though anesthetic will not be possible)
* On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
* Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders (doctor's note is required)
* Circulatory disorders (doctor's note is required)
* Any bleeding disorders (doctor's note is required)
* You're taking blood thinning medication
* Currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
* If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the area
* You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment (must wait 2 months)
* You have a broken capillary in the eyebrows area
* After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)